I have found out that the best way for me to remain laser focussed at work is to plug my earphones in and press play. With music in, I forget about the distraction that is the internet and I get through my tasks like a mad woman on work steroids. I am able to get my work done and join the avengers to save the world and make it back in time for dinner. That’s the power of music!
Ten songs that are on repeat on my office playlist.
1. Circles – Post Malone
There’s nothing that can come out of Post Malone’s mouth that I won’t like.
2. This feeling – The Chainsmokers ft Kelsea Ballerini
‘they tell me think with my head and not that thing in my chest…’ ah write me a Homegrown Love 2 already!
3. Never really over – Katy Perry
Honestly, this is my go to karaoke song of 2019.
4. Just us – D J Khaled ft Sza
Your playlist is not a playlist without D J Khaled.
5. Takeaway – The Chainsmokers & Illenium ft Lennon Stella
Listen, my ears can’t help themselves when it comes to The Chainsmokers
6. Latch – Disclosure ft Sam Smith
You all know how I feel about Sam Smith…this is true love.
7. Carry on – Kygo & Rita Ora
I literally want to undo my cornrows so I can move my head and hair from side to side while I jump. Ah yes, with a disco ball. There’s no other way to dance to this song.
8. Electricity- Silk City, Dua Lipa ft Diplo & Mark Ronson
Dua Lipa my girl.
9. How do you sleep – Sam Smith
Refer to the previous statement about Sam and I’s love.
10. Fast car – Jonas Blue ft Dakota
Can never not have ‘fast car‘ on my playlist. Tracy Chapman gifted this song to us and ALL versions are welcome.
If you don’t have the time to create your own playlist, Apple music has curated playlists readily available…here’s one that I think is perfect.
What’s on your playlist?