So last week I just existed…I simply could not be bothered to do anything. My self examination showed results of cryophobia, itis, procrastination and the lazy syndrome. I know, I know Bruno Mars is sorted for life but when he made that lazy song, he knew what he was singing about. I cannot argue with his song anymore. That song is deep…I GET IT! I found myself closer to my bed like never before, giving hourly speeches about the importance of sleep and how one should use it in their youth. (I will argue for anything that benefits me)
- My warm and cosy bed with its white sheets that feel so good I could sleep for eternity. I now understand why some people would not buy bedding from IKEA.
- My daily skype calls with one of my favourite people…oh my life the internet is a good thing people!
- Spending those 4 hours with Jay and eating chicken burgers at Byrons.
- Conversations with Blair over absolutely nothing but feels like everything.
- Tea and waffles…
- The gentleman who made my day today…He is the kindest old man I have ever met and I know we are going to be great friends.
- Little sisters and morning chaos
- Family and friends…new friends…kindred spirits
- I am grateful for faith and hope…that I can use those two options every single day I wake
I know on bad days its hard to acknowledge any good thing, but when days like that swing our way, let’s strive to remember that they too shall pass and be grateful that we are alive. At least we are alive to see happier days.:-)