Thank you Estar for the versatile blogger nomination. I desired to get to it sooner than later but I am afraid life got in the way and therefore I will use CPT as my very poor excuse. I hope I am not too late but I did have all the intention to see it through because people should keep their word. Better late than never…right?
Alright, let’s get the facts rolling…
- 7. This is a fact! Jay-z and Beyoncé have seen me several times and have recognored me! Those sly cats! (Recognore – recognise & ignore – something you do when you owe someone money or when you see an aunt who never says anything good about you)
- 6. I just want to be best friends with Pharrell … The kind of best friends who have deep convos while holding hands, who share earphones while listening to music, and occasionally share pyjamas. Don’t judge me! We would actually be best friends not “cousins”
- 5. In 2011 at a birthday shebang, I ordered for chips and chicken at an Indian Restuarant. My food came out first and the waiter decided to shout from across
CHIPS & CHICKEN!
‘Who would order for chips and chicken at an Indian restaurant?’ It wasn’t a whisper.
- 4. Currently obsessed obsessed with Korean series! My eyes have been opened, Korean guys are hot! Might be finding bae in Korea (South Korea to be precise). My best friend has had it up to here *throat gesture* with me trying to speak to her in Korean!
- 3. I am deeply afraid of having bad breath or smelling someone else’s bad breath. I think I would rather hold a praying mantis (scariest thing on earth) or a snake than be subjected to bad breath!
- 2. Sleep is my love language
- 1. My two best friends and I used to talk for hours about the mysteries of life and other things of depth. Those conversations created a word that is now used by approximately 19 people and counting. We should have copyrighted it! DMC – Deep Meaningful Conversation © (now I have!)
I am going to nominate one person instead of 15 because I am in love with this blog written by Crystal. Telegram.Received has been one of the best things that’s happened to me on the blogosphere. You know I don’t keep good things to myself, you will thank me later.
Any blogger reading this, do try it out and let us get to know you. Sounds good?
1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
3. Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
4. Share seven facts about yourself